Welcome to Stallion Buildtech. Stallion Buildtech is a service provided by Stallion Buildtech LLP, located at 801, Arcadia Building, NCPA Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021. These terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”), in relation to the mobile application “Stallion Buildtech” (“Mobile App”), between Stallion Buildtech LLP. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) and You (end user of the Mobile App), govern the terms on which The Company offers You access to the Mobile App and the Services provided therein. In this Agreement, by “You,” we mean the purchaser, recipient or end user of the Mobile App on a standalone basis. “You” may also mean a person who has downloaded the Mobile App from an authorized application market or store, such as Apple’s App Store.
2. ABOUT THE APP
The “Stallion Buildtech” Mobile App is a mobile based downloadable software application owned by Stallion Buildtech LLP. and is a service that enables users to manage their construction development, progress and giving access to project team members on one centralized platform. You acknowledge that The Company has the right to change or discontinue any feature or service at any time, without prior notice. You further acknowledge that The Company reserves the sole right to add, alter or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase or trading at any time to adapt to changes that The Company may make to the services provided by it. You agree that The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any aspect or feature of the services.
3. ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE APP
The services in relation to the display and publishing of various forms of media of the Mobile App are not available to users not having completed the age of 16 years and/or users blacklisted by The Company for any reason whatsoever. By downloading, installing, accessing or using the Mobile App, you acknowledge and accept that you are in conformity with the eligibility provided herein.
Basic use requirements
To use the Service, you will need a Device that meets the system and compatibility requirements for the Mobile App, which may change from time to time, working Internet access, and compatible software. Your ability to use the Mobile App and the performance of the Mobile App may be affected by these factors.
Third party Fees
You acknowledge that you may incur additional data fees from a third party(such as your Internet provider or mobile carrier) in connection with your use of or purchase of any service/sprovided by the Mobile App.
You may need to install updates to the Mobile App that we introduce from time to time, such as bug fixes, patches, enhanced functions, missing plug-ins and new versions (collectively, "Updates") to use the Mobile App and to access or download services related thereto.
Information of the user, Third party information
The Mobile App and the services provided therein contain content which includes Your Personal Information, information collected from third parties and/or The Company’s proprietary information. You agree to neither copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than Your Personal Information) nor make use of The Company’s intellectual property, including copyright and trademarks. You accept and agree that when you give us any content as part of Your Personal Information, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide through the Mobile App as well as on any of our affiliates or partners’ websites, publications and mobile platform. We need these rights with respect to the content in Your Personal Information in order to host and display your content on our platform. If you believe that there is a violation, please notify us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. USING THE APP
- You agree and accept that The Company at any time may charge the users for certain features of the Mobile App for a certain amount of time. The Company may notify the users of such change.
- You agree and accept that any display or affixation uploaded by You will be solely your responsibility. The Company strongly encourages You to exercise reasonable diligence and practice judgment and common sense before uploading any content on Stallion Buildtech. In case of any contravention or dispute arising out of the content uploaded by You, The Company will not be liable for the same.
- You undertake not to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth herein, conduct or forward any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters and/or use the Mobile App or any content therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or solicit the performance of any illegal activity prohibited under the laws of the Indian jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai.
- You also agree and accept that while using the app services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID, password, email address and for restricting any third party access to your computer, computer system, computer network and your Stallion Buildtech account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify The Company of any unauthorized use of your account information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. The Company will not be liable for any mishap, theft or fraudulent incident taking place through The Company on this account.
- You likewise further agree that The Company is not obliged to grant access to all users and they reserve the right to refuse access to use the services offered by the Mobile App to new users or to terminate access granted to existing users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- You also acknowledge that You shall not have more than one active account in relation to the Mobile App and You are prohibited from selling, trading or otherwise transferring your account to another party.
- Lastly, You also understand and agree that You are solely responsible to The Company and to any third party in the event of any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences thereof, including any loss or damage which The Company or any third party may suffer owing to such breach.
5. PURCHASES AND PAYMENTS
You accept and agree that The Company may allow you to download or use services free of charge although it may also impose limitations on your access and use of certain free Products.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by The Company, You understand and accept that we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your bank/s; or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
6. RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
You undertake and agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Company, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of content submitted by You, or your use of the service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, your breach or non-performance of any of the representations and warranties contained herein, or your violation of any rights of another user. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, The Company’s entire liability to You, under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, if any, shall be the refund of the money charged from You for any specific service, under the which the liability arises.
App Software Restrictions
To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Company, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or multiple damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
(a) Your access or to use or inability to access or use the services;
(b) The conduct or content of other users or third parties on or through the services; or
(c) Unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your content
This software is available in limited geographies as elected by The Company and enlisted below. Any use of this software in a country/geography that is otherwise restricted by The Company is strictly prohibited and would be construed as ‘Unauthorized Use’ and You would be fully liable to bear the consequences of such unauthorized use.
The Terms and Conditions continue to be in effect until terminated by The Company or by You. You may terminate this agreement with The Company by:
(i) not downloading, installing, accessing or using the Mobile App or accessing any material, information or services therein; or
(ii) Closing your account/s created for any purpose on the Mobile App
The Company may likewise terminate this agreement or any portion thereof with You if you breach any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, the End User license Agreement or Listing Policy or any other terms, conditions or policies that may be applicable to You from time to time.
You agree and accept that all terminations shall be made in The Company’s sole discretion and that The Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of your account or your access to the Mobile App or services therein.
The laws of India shall apply to these Terms & Conditions and will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions. Claims arising out of or relating to these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai, India.